By Scott M. James
- The first normal advent to evolutionary ethics
- Provides a complete survey of labor in 3 designated parts of analysis: cognitive psychology, normative ethics, and metaethics
- Presents the main up to date learn to be had in either psychology and philosophy
- Written in an enticing and available type for undergraduates and the basic reader
- Discusses the evolution of morality, broadening its relevance to these learning psychology
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Evolutionary Ethics PDF
Similar ethics & morality books
Kant and utilized Ethics makes an immense contribution to Kant scholarship, illuminating the important ethical parameters of key moral debates. bargains a serious research of Kant’s ethics, interrogating the theoretical bases of his conception and comparing their strengths and weaknesses Examines the controversies surrounding an important moral discussions happening this day, together with abortion, the dying penalty, and same-sex marriage Joins cutting edge thinkers in modern Kantian scholarship, together with Christine Korsgaard, Allen wooden, and Barbara Herman, in taking Kant’s philosophy in new and engaging instructions Clarifies Kant’s legacy for utilized ethics, assisting us to appreciate how those debates were based traditionally and delivering us with the philosophical instruments to deal with them
A person's values are the main robust issue defining his or her activities; each person has a cost procedure or a non secular part that triggers their habit. Our own values are a extra robust strength upon person motion than company coverage, strategies, culture or peer strain. because the paintings setting is the place the common employee will spend the main time—more than at domestic with family members, with neighbors, or at church—it is affordable that employees could have religious calls for in addition to financial wishes from their paintings lives.
The purpose of this quantity is to open up mirrored image at the nature of vulnerability, the duties owed to the susceptible, who bears those duties, and the way they're top fulfilled. In canvassing responses to those questions, the members have interaction with a number of moral traditions and with matters in modern political philosophy and bioethics.
Dieses Buch ist für Lehrerinnen und Lehrer gedacht, die in verschiedenen Schulformen und Schulstufen nach bestimmten Lehrplanvorgaben tagtäglich Unterrichtseinheiten und Unterrichtsstunden im Fach Ethik planen, durchführen, analysieren und evaluieren. Es soll ihnen helfen, einen fachwissenschaftlich anspruchsvollen und didaktisch kompetenten Ethikunterricht zu halten.
- Where the River Bends: Considering Forgiveness in the Lives of Prisoners
- Marketing und Ethik - Marketing aus ethischer Perspektive (German Edition)
- Power and Crime (New Directions in Critical Criminology)
- Studies in Philosophy for Children: Harry Stottlemeier's Discovery
Additional resources for An Introduction to Evolutionary Ethics
An Introduction to Evolutionary Ethics by Scott M. James